Monday, February 6, 2012

Week Four



My plan of attack -


Not sure why, but several days I must have not saved because my food didn't log on the page, but this week I ate less points than I should. Stress kept me from eating. This week I will focus on getting enough to eat, lowering my stress level, if possible, and drinking more water.




First measurements   (Jan 30, 2012)        -- new measurements

Measure bust-                         48.5          -     47.5

Measure under bust -              44            -    42        


Measure waist -                      42            -     41


Measure hips -                        52            -     50.5


Measure thigh -                       31           -     31


Measure upper arm -              15.5        -     15.5


Measure Waist to Hip Ratio - 80          -    80

Most pushups (no stopping)  - 9         -    10


Most crunches (no stopping) - 30     -      35




  How I ate - 

Daily points - I'm allowed 40, but that's nuts, so I say 35 (but I'm flexible so I'm aiming for between 35-40.)

  • Monday -


----
points used so far -
Exercise -

water -


  • Tuesday

----
points used so far -

Exercise -
water -


  • Wednesday -
Protein powder - 3 points
bread - 1.5 points
peanut butter - 1 point
jelly - 0 points
milk - 1 point
3/4 Lean Cuisine Thai Chicken 6 points
1 sandwich thin - 3points
1 slice cheese - 1
2oz ham - 1 point
Chex - 1 point
5 chicken nuggets - 6
black bean casserole - 8.5
----
points used so far -33
Exercise - zumba live 55 mins - zumba abs 20 mins - crunches (reg, twist, reverse, & bicycle ) modified plank, leg lifts.

water - 45 oz
  • Thursday -
Chicken Nuggets - 4 points
pb&j - 10 points
1/2 Cheese bread soup - 4 points
wasa snack - 3 points
butter - 3 points
bread - .5 points
banana - 0 
chex - 1 point
1.5 servings roast beef couscous - 7 points
berry crumble - 6 points
----
points used so far -38.5

Exercise - 20 minute zumba - 45 minute walk -crunch (all kinds) pushups, leg lifts
water - 32 oz


  • Friday -

----
points used so far -

Exercise -
water -
  • Saturday -

----
points used so far -

Exercise -
 water -
  • Sunday -
I'm not sure what is going on. I may be forgetting to hit save, but it's not logging my food.
 goldfish - 6
strawberries -0
mac n cheese - 2 points

LC spring rolls - 5

pizza - 12
bb brownie - 3

----
points used so far - 28

Exercise - 20 min zumba abs

water -32oz

No comments:

Post a Comment