Monday, March 26, 2012

Update 11

My plan of attack -

I was the same weight for about half of the week last week to halfway through this week. I hope I'm not plateauing.  I lost 4 inches this week, so hopefully I'm not plateauing.
Because of that,  I switched it up with my workouts this week. I'm  doing multiple small workouts throughout the day. I kind of let myself get a little crazy with eating too because I was craving chocolate like nuts and I was always hungry. I bought a pack of girl scout cookies, and between me and my kids, we ate them all. I did count the points for them though. Hopefully the switch-up broke the plateau, but we'll have to see. Next week, 1 youtube workout a day added to my usual routine, back to plan with eating, and no more boxes of GS cookies. (I figured one box a season is enough.)


First measurements   (Jan 30, 2012)        -- Last week --   new measurements



Measure upper arm -              15.5        -     15.5           - 15  YAY arms!

Measure bust-                          48.5          -     46.5        -46.

Measure under bust -              44            -    40              - 40


Measure waist -                        42            -     39        - 39


Measure love handles -            52.5        -    49            -48

Measure hips -                          52            -     49.5      -48.5


Measure thigh -                        31           -     29          -28

Measure Waist to Hip Ratio - 80          -    80                -80

Most pushups (no stopping)  - 9         -    18               - 18


Most crunches (no stopping) - 30     -      70                -70

Inches lost this week - 4
Total inches lost  since Jan 30- 22.5



How I ate - 


Daily points - I'm allowed 37, but I'm flexible so I'm aiming for between 32-37


  • Monday -
PP-5
cheesits- 4
SO chick parm - 7
Chicken nuggets - 8
yogurt-1.5
p-1
so meatloaf - 6
mac n cheese-1
ice cream-3
fishies -4
----
points used so far -40.5
Exercise - zumba 25

water -



  • Tuesday

Chicken nuggs- 3
Thin Mints-10
SF jello - 1
so salsb steak-7
cheesits-4
so pot roast- 4
sand thin w/ light cream cheese- 5
----points used so far -34
Exercise -  zumba 40
water -



  • Wednesday -
Never should have bought a box of girlscout cookies. Ugh
Chicken nugget -6
chicken nuggs & misc-10
 thin mints - 5
LC garlic spring rolls-5
strifry-4
fishies-5
strawberry cream cheese -1.5
1/2 sandwich thin- 1.5
----points used so far -38
Exercise - zumba 50
water -


  • Thursday
 delights bfast sand-5
Spring rolls - 5
chicken nuggs and fishies - 11
misc7
burrito - 10
soar-2
----points used so far -40

Exercise -zumba 20
water -



  • Friday -
chick nugg-4
1/2sand thin & cream chs-2.5
bfast sand-5
lc spring rolls-5
pbj-4
itty-3
fish - 3
oj-1
bread-3
----points used so far -30.5 
 Exercise -zumba-15
water -
  • Saturday -
pp-3
BAR-4
FISHIES-5
SO chicken broccoli-7
rolls-5
flatout-1
prego- 1
cheese-2
olives-1
so bar-4
cheesits-2
pbar-5


----points used so far - 40
Exercise -zumba - 50 f2f2f workout -
 water -
  • Sunday -
protein bar-6
cheesits-4
1 bite dorito taco- 1
8 doritos-3
4 chicken soft taco fresco-8
1/4 bean burrito- 2 
salmon avocado-8
dessert-7
----points used so far - 39
Exercise - Zumba - 20 mins - 10min youtube workout 25min of this youtube workout

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week and YAY ARMS!!!!! LOL I know this is a big nsv considering they have been stubborn for so long. Good for you. Your def going to have a great weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope so. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete