Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sexy Swimsuit Challenge- week 5 (Week 15 weigh in)

I lost .6 lbs this week.
Old challenge total - 7 lbs
New challenge total -7.6lbs
My old total weight loss - 36.2lbs.
My new total weight loss - 36.8





1. A picture of bathing suit how you want to do this is up to you but please let us know your current size and the size of the bathing suit (must be at least one size smaller) This is only needed for first and last post unless you want to show progress 


Check out the video below.

2. Official starting weight


 239.8


3. You weight loss goal for this challenge (please be 20 lbs or more we have 92 days)

 25-30lbs

4. How you plan on achieving your weigh loss goal


 Weight Watchers, Zumba, and walking


5. Exercise and water intake if wanted (OPTIONAL EVERYTHING ELSE IS MANDATORY IN EVERY POST!!!)

2 comments:

  1. at least your still losing :) Your doing awesome!!! Sorry link up was not on time I am posting it today hope you can still link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm still losing, but my midweek weighs show I've been bouncing up and down. Ugh. This midweek weigh was 233. I'm only hoping that it will keep bouncing back down. I'm switching up my workouts and eating this week in hopes of getting past this darn 230s trap.

    ReplyDelete