- I got a haircut. (I'm also trying new styles that I hope will help me look and feel younger and thinner.)
- I'm wearing makeup all the time. And not just every day hohum makeup. I'm watching youtube tutorials by makeup artists (and bored 15 year olds lol) to learn newer and prettier ways to wear my makeup.
- I got new and very pretty underwear. You'd be surprised what a difference something like that can make in how you feel about your body.
- I'm dressing nice. Ever day, whether I'm going out or not.
- I've refused to let myself look at the snacks my 1y/o and 3y/o eat as if I'm suffering by not eating them. Instead, I'm taking pride in my willpower, which helps me to have more willpower.
- I refuse to kick myself when I eat something I shouldn't. That's the very behavior that kept me heavy after I had my daughter.
Oh, and this is also a great way to feel better about yourself when you go shopping for clothes. Do your hair, wear nice makeup, and wear your nicest underwear. You'll feel much better about yourself.